* Kidz Time is a parent/caregiver supervised facility.
* If your children are too sick to go to school, they are too sick to come to Kidz Time.
* Kidz Time Indoor Playground reserves the right to refuse admission to obviously ill children In an effort to keep other visitors safe.
* Clean socks are required for adults and children to enter the playroom. No Shoes or bare feet inside the playroom.
* In order to keep our play areas safe for our smallest visitors, we ask older children to stay clear of the crawlers and toddler play areas or to play very gently with our younger guests.
* No adults are allowed to enter the facility without a child (Unless attending a party).
We are a peanut/nut aware facility!
* No food, drinks or gum are allowed in the play area.
* No drugs or alcoholic beverages allowed.
* We don’t allow rough play! No throwing, pushing or CURSING.
*Guests should use the playroom and equipment in a safe and responsible manner to prevent personal injury and property damage.
* Kidz Time is not responsible for any injuries or lost/stolen items.
* Our facility has a limited capacity in order for children to play safely on the structures at a given time. If that becomes an issue we may start a wait list to ensure maximum play value for your children.
* A liability waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before checking in for the first time. You may sign the form online or just simply sign a copy provided by Kidz Time upon arrival.