* Kidz Time is a parent/caregiver supervised facility.
* If your children are too sick to go to school, they are too sick to come to Kidz Time.
* Kidz Time Indoor Playground reserves the right to refuse admission to obviously ill children In an effort to keep other visitors safe.
* Clean socks are required for adults and children to enter the playroom. No Shoes or bare feet inside the playroom.
* Playground is designed for children under 6 years old. Older siblings participating are subject to admission.
* In order to keep our play areas safe for our smallest visitors, we ask older children to stay clear of the crawler/toddler play structure/toys and be playing gently with younger guests.
* No adults are allowed to enter the facility without a child (Unless attending a party).
We are a peanut aware facility!
* No food, drinks or gum are allowed in the play area.
* No drugs or alcoholic beverages allowed.
* We don’t allow rough play! No throwing, pushing or CURSING.
*Guests should use the playroom and equipment in a safe and responsible manner to prevent personal injury or/and property damage.
* No climbing or hanging on the play structure net or roof of the towers.
* Kidz Time is not responsible for any injuries or lost/stolen items.
* Our facility has a limited capacity in order for children to play safely on the structures at a given time. If that becomes an issue we may start a wait list to ensure maximum play value for your children.
* A liability waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before checking in for the first time. You may sign the form online or just simply sign a copy provided by Kidz Time upon arrival.